Become a Ninja
100Ninjas is the powerhouse behind corporate growth and efficiency, fueled by a team of multi-talented, highly professional Virtual Assistants, we call “Ninjas.”
Our Ninjas support clients in a broad range of industries, making the Ninja work vibrant and varied. Working virtually offers our Ninjas autonomy, location freedom and work/life balance. From the moment you join the 100Ninjas team, you are provided with support and resources to ensure your success. And because our Virtual Assistants work one-on-one with their clients, you get the opportunity to develop strong, fulfilling client relationships.
Our Ninjas are the bedrock of our business; an elite team of highly trained specialists.
Come join our incredible and supportive community.
To find out more about this role, please see our JOBS page.
- Schedule and calendar management – Schedule meetings; monitor conflicts; confirm meeting attendees; assist with last minute changes.
- Travel Coordination– Make flight and hotel bookings; manage travel itinerary.
- Research – Provide results clearly and concisely. Make informed recommendations.
- Email Management – Based on a client’s requirements – respond on client’s behalf; organize inbox with labels, folders and categories.
- Event Planning – Research locations, vendors, and services. Coordinate event details.
- Expense Organization and receipts tracking
- Social Media support
- Other administrative duties – This may include data entry and transcription.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- In home office set up including Mac or PC Computer, with webcam
- Microsoft Office
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
- Available Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm, EST or PST